To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- to remember users’ actions, to identify the user, for online behavioural advertising
- essential for the website or functionality to work & to enhance the performance of the website
- we use session and not permanent or first or third-party
- to controls/accesses the cookie-related information on our website or third party
- the cookie will not be used for any purpose other than the one stated
More information on top level cookie notice.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.